Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Kid gave me a Thanksgiving Present...

The art student daughter gave me a really spectacular cold for Thanksgiving. It's the kind where you sound scarier than you feel. My dogs keep giving me these odd looks when I speak in front of them, wondering when their human had been replaced by Lauren Bacall.

Speaking of sexy humans(Ms. Bacall, not me)- I very much suggest that all you lovely folks who find British men sexy hop on over here to see a wonderful selection of same. Yummy.


We had a lovely Thanksgiving with lots of food and a couple of long hikes to allow us to eat even more...We are insanely lucky people.

1 comment:

K Dubs said...

thanks for the linky to the hot British men.. Oh my. Methinks I must stop looking at pictures of hot men. It's getting hot in here.. LOL