Friday, December 5, 2008

I used to use chocolate.....

Found myself feeling a bit down in the proverbial dumps last night- I have been hearing about a lot of old friends dying lately- and I cheered up by watching videos very much like the one below.
One month has passed and it still hasn't gotten old. Ask me again in a year when I am yelling and screaming about "that jerk in the White House", as I am prone to do, and I might not feel as warm and fuzzy. Right now, though, this is still great stuff. I can only imagine what it must have felt like for African Americans all over the country. It felt damned great to me. No matter what the cute tall guy's failings will be- the moment of his election will still be a great great moment.That will be eternal. I was lucky to see it. Enjoy.





No comments: